Since the Chazman was sick for two days and then I ended up with it late Monday afternoon (and still am not feeling much better) I haven't been doing a whole lot except for doing the horizontal pause.(that's napping for those that don't know..hehe) I did get some sculpting in....in between those pauses that is. Here's two WIP photos for you. The funky, whimsical skellie head is a candelabra....or at least I hope that's what he turns out to be. The white thing on the right is going to be a spell book and the open book is well....a open book with an owl sitting on top. I know...I know...it's laying down at the moment but it won't be when the piece is completed. At least I hope it won't...if it does then that means the owl found the mouse juice..hehe.
I wanted to ask some of you how you go about doing some of your armatures...that is if ya don't mind me asking and if ya do then just don't answer....BAHAHA!!! I normally use double wire for tall ones like the skellieabra and then twist them together, fold them in half and twist again. After all that twisting I wrap it in florist tape. (I like white but I only had green, so green it was...this time) After all the wrapping I apply a thin layer of regular school glue and let it dry completely. After that then I apply the clay. So far it's always worked and held up really well. I am curious as to how some of you do them though. I know....I know AGAIN....curiosity killed the cat....and to that I say...MEOW!!!! hehe
Until next time...........Hugs AND before I go I want to say that I hope each and every one of you are feeling AWESOME and healthy and do everything to keep those nasty germs away from you and yours. ^_^