Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YOU have been missed!!!

This will be a short post as I am busy....busy in the studio working on faeries, mermaids and letting my gypsy soul dance about. I just wanted to say to all my wonderful friends THANK YOU for not leaving while I have been away. Our computer finally fell completely apart and thank goodness for a wonderful, genius BIL that put it all back together. I promise some exciting new characters from under the old Southern Ooaks will be making appearances soon.

Until next time......HUGS,
Regi

10 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are busy making lots of things for us to see - love your work Regi <3 Take care and don't work too hard my friend *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks Roz!! You know I adore your work as well.

    Hugs my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Regi! Have fun making all those fabulous new things! :)) I have been busy, too, and I am behind in all things BLOG. Hugs! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still here Regi, why leave? I couldn't admire your wonderful creations then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks Pam and shelle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you doubt us so??? Lol, of course we are still here patiently waiting for little morsels ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I have MISSED you dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, there you are again, nice to hear/see you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liz...Stpehanie and Emce...thank you thank you. I have the "Bestest" (chazman word) friends around.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you still around Regi! I survived the move & finally got reconnected to the interwebz. Eager to see your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete