Friday, May 6, 2011

Esmie WIP Update

Esmie is the little mermaid I am currently working on. She is a tiny mermaid that has the ability to talk to all of the ocean's creatures...big and small.  Today is she being told of a new shipwreck. The one telling her the news is one of her pals, Jazz. He wants her to come and explore with him. She is having to think a bit about his offer as the last time they went on one of his adventures she was almost captured by some of the humans that Jazz kinda, sorta forgotten to mention were also at the site.

I still have things to do to complete this ooaks but I wanted to show a few WIP photos of her. I'm really loving how the MICA powders baked on her tail. I still have to add my "sand" mixture to the tiny base that her shell chair is sitting on.
I love how Esmie's lil face turned out as if she truly is "thinking" if she should go on yet another of Jazz's adventures. I hope to have her completed by tonight.

Until next time............HUGS, Regi

4 comments:

  1. CAN'T WAIT TO SHE HER FINISHED , LOVING ALL THE DETAILS

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is looking A.MAZ.ING!!!! Even if her eyes are still creepy! LOL! I love the wrap around her forearm! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - I love her crown! And she is thinking of ditching Jazz and going alone - haha! The mica is very cool and shimmery. :) xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme is special--looking forward to seeing her finished!

    ReplyDelete