Thursday, April 4, 2013

I would like to take old age and kick it...right outa tha door!!

WOW.....I knew that in numbers I was getting older but I so didn't realize that the old saying "Once you get over 50 everything breaks or falls off" was actually true. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and well, let's just say that it wasn't a good one and I have been scheduled for another one on the 17th. You won't hear me whine or complain because I'm one of those that believe you shouldn't panic until some words a doctor uses are taken from "it could be this" to a firm diagnosis of "it is this". I am going to ask that you keep me in your prayers please!!

I have been working on the Mermaid in the Bath tub piece and have some WIP photos to show you. I'm going to try and get her detailed this afternoon....we will see.


Until next time...........Hugs,
Regi

1 comment:

  1. HI Regi! You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I'd like to kick old age to the curb with you. Let's wear biker boots! :) xox

    ReplyDelete