Sunday, March 9, 2014

Do you know what BEACH can mean?

I hope that you are having a great weekend and a wonderful Sunday afternoon. We are spending the day just resting and trying to recoup from a very stressful week. Some days are the perfect ones to just stay in your PJ's all day, ri iight??

This will be a short post since I am "resting" today but I wanted to share with YOU that I have listed several new items in my Etsy shop. Since I love that you come to visit with me I also wanted to let ya know that for a short time.....until March 17th....that you can receive 20% off when shopping with me. That's what the title for today is all about. Do YOU know what BEACH can mean? It can mean 20% off......so use it at checkout and start shopping!!!

Until next time........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment