Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday workings!!!

Well.....I guess ya'll probably think that we have been having one heck of a time at the BBQ & Blues festival we went to on Saturday. Once again, please forgive for the delay in posting and Nooooo we haven't been at the event all this time..hehe  We did have a fun time, sampling oh so good BBQ, listening to some really awesome music and dancing in the rain. Yeppers....it rained and rained and rained but HEY....didn't keep us from having an outstanding time.

It did rain the rest of the weekend and even Monday with a few sprinkles here and there yesterday morning. I like it when it rains and no I don't mean because it makes for good nap weather. Although, it does make for some really good napping but I used the time indoors to work on some beaded memory wire and braided rope bracelets. Matter of fact, I'm still working on some today.



This is what I'm currently working on. I so love blue and bronze hues together. It definitely reminds me of the sun setting over the ocean. This bracelet is going to have a focal piece of this cute lil glass fish bead. I'm not sure if you can see them but he has blue and bronze stripes.

Here's some of the bracelets I worked on the last few days and if you're interested, they are in my Etsy shop.




The last one is one of my twisted square knot braided rope ones. The big bead in the center is a ceramic bead and reminds me of a dragon's egg. I used one on one of the beaded memory wire ones too. I just love them.

I'm trying to decide if I want to make a few twisted rope bracelets to go with some of these. I love wearing several different styles at the same time. Yes, yes....that hippie bohemian soul does so love to come out. What do you think? Do you like to wear multiple bracelets?

Until next time...........Hugs,
Regi

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of different kinds of bracelets layered together too, does that make me a bit "Bohemian"? I of course love the one that looks like a dragon egg. ... but you knew that, didn't you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! Beautiful. Hey dancing in the rain how fun is that. Glad you had such a good time
    CF
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete