Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Checking In....

Just wanted to check in and let ya know that I am alive and kicking. Well...let's just say alive..maybe not kicking..LOL
There are some things going on around the old homestead that 
have taken up a good bit of time...time away from all of you, 
and time away from my studio. I'm hopping hoping to get back 
to work this week on some characters that are just screaming
to come out and play. I hope that YOU are doing great and all
things are well and good.

Until next time...

Hugs,
Regi

7 comments:

  1. Hi Regi!!!! Happy to hear from you. Can't wait to see your newest creations. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! Glad you checked in. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you, love the pic and looking forward to your new creations.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering where you were! Glad to know all is ok. Ah, as I always say..the ebbs and tides of life. Ups, downs and all arounds! LOL Looking forward to a new post from you but take your time, posting can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all...I have missed ya'll MORE!!!!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't funny how life gets in the way sometimes.....? BTW, I've got my eggs all prepped to paint- thanks again for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just hate it when chores get in the way of crafting??? LOL! Hugs to ya!

    ReplyDelete