Monday, May 24, 2010

Manic Monday!!!

Today is a Monday, that's for sure. I have to keep a calendar and check off each day to remember just what day it actually is BUT for some reason I always know when it's MONDAY!!! Certain feelings come with Mondays.....feelings of it's a new week....things must be done...completed or in some cases begun. In my case, this is my last Monday to be in this home so I must get things done. Yes...I'm still packing, packing and packing some more. It seems somewhere along this adventure in packing I have caught a terrible cold or crud or perhaps both combined. It's not stopping me but it sure has s-l-o-w-e-d- me down. It does help to know that at the end of this week, the Chazman and I will be reunited with the hubbikins/daddikins and beginning our new adventure in a new place.

With all these feelings and thoughts my doodling went in a direction of trying to capture how I am feeling on this Manic Monday. Tell me....am I screaming because of a drippy nose and packing OR am I singing due to all the excitement of living in a new place. I think maybe both.....until next time....HUGS!!!!!!!!!    REGI

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! A cold and moving is terrible! I pray you get better quickly.

    HugsXX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sad that you are dealing with a cold on top of all of this! Not fun! I hope you get to the point where you feel at least a bit settled soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that you have to get a cold at the same time as packing and moving- I HATE all three! But I DO love setting up a new home, not unpacking so much but rediscovering treasures and arranging them is always fun:)Big hugs to you, and I know it will be all better soon.

    ReplyDelete