Friday, August 24, 2012

Finally...THERAPY has started ^_^

The Chazman is LOVING school and I have to admit, I miss him something fierce but I am enjoying my therapy again. WHAT? You didn't know that this quirky person participated in therapy. HAHA Relax, I haven't gone complete bonkers YET!! I do think I am a tad bit crazy and when I say it out loud the Chazman will say, "Well yes Mom, you are but with a side of AWESOMENESS thrown in". Such a kind, tender soul I am raising.

Now...what were we talking about? Oh yes, therapy. My therapy is my art. Anyone out there that does dabble in any kind of art knows that this is true. Dive into your art and everything else just fades away....for a little while anyways.

For the past few days I have been working on my Santa series. I know, your saying "OMGOSH Regi, it's a bit early for Christmas isn't it?"  HEY...it takes awhile to design and make the jolly ole elf ya know. Right now I'm working on a pair of hands. I love making hands and I have the perfect object to look at for making the old ones...MINE!! Well, it's true. (hehe) Do you like making hands if you are a doll sculptor? I thought since I am working on some that I would re-share a tutorial I did several years ago on how I make mine. If interested just CLICK HERE.

I only have about another hour and a half before I have to make the walk to go get the Chazman from school  so it's back to therapy I go. ^_^ Thank you for stopping by...I love your visits. Don't forget to leave a comment so I know you stopped in please. I hope tomorrow to have some WIP photos for you.

Until next time...............HUGS,
Regi

3 comments:

  1. I hope to be joining you in "therapy" very, very soon!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing well Regina! You sound super-busy and I hope to see your amazing creations, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see a blog post from you again. I cant't think about Christmas yet, lol, we are sitting in the French summer sunshine and Christmas seems very far off. I'd love to see photos of what you have been up to though!

    ReplyDelete