Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's a THIS and THAT kinda day!!

OMGOSH.....I have two cats that are going C R A Z Y!!!!  Running and bouncing all over the place....ducking under furniture and then just freezing in place, huffing and then looking to see if I'm watching them. They are doing their best to make me smile or laugh because they KNOW they are in the dog house. OR would that be cat house?? The reason they are trying to get back into my good graces is because it seems they thought they were cat burglars last night and snuck into one of my desk drawers where I keep some of my string. Yes...these dang cats can open desk drawers and it seems pull the tape off that I have on them that I THOUGHT was keeping them OUT!! They found my brand new big ball of string that I make my Whodoo's with and BOY did they have some fun. That is until they got caught this morning!!!


Just LOOK at my ball of string. OMGOSH...stop laughing would ya...it's not funny. Ok well perhaps it is just a bit. HEHE  I have been working on getting all the tangles out and man oh man what a job. As soon as I do get it untangled then I'm going to be working on some of my Whodoo characters. Don't know what those are? Click HERE to find out!! I made one for the Chazman's best buddy for Christmas this past year (see that one HERE) and Chaz wants me to make him another one. He is suppose to be coming to spend the night either tonight or tomorrow night so I have to get BUSY!!!

In between trying to untangle the string. (HEY..it's still not THAT funny) I decided to make some cookies so the boys would have something to snack on. I made several batches yesterday and it seems that we have a cookie monster in the house. I really suspect that we have more than one actually..hehe!! NOOO, I don't mean me...I'm being very good watching what I eat, although I will confess that I did eat one. Just so I could make sure they tasted good. Yeah yeah...that's why I ate it. ^_^   They are peanut butter cookies and so so good and so so easy to make. YOU should make some....you will like them...I promise. You do like peanut butter, ri iight??  Then you will like them. Here's the recipe:

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 beaten egg
1 cup peanut butter

Mix sugar and egg together until smooth.
Add peanut butter and stir until blended.
Roll dough into balls (about 1 inch)
Place on cookie sheet, press with fork
(dip fork in sugar and criss cross over cookie)
Bake in 350 oven for 12 minutes
Take out..let cool. EAT


Don't those look YUMMY!! Oh and I did NOT forget to mention any flour because you don't use any flour. Use only the three ingredients above...that's all....easy peasy!!

I'm tackling another monster today as well as a cookie monster.....the dreaded laundry monster. Ewww...I so hate that one...well..not really hate. I just wish someone would invent a drier that after it finishes drying the clothes it would automatically fold them too...hehe...wouldn't that be grand!! So as you can see, I am having one of those THIS and THAT kinda days. How's yours going so far?

Until next time...........Hugs,
Regi

4 comments:

  1. The cats most have the same biorhythms as my Carmel Ever since I left for Fl a week ago Monday he has been frantic and into everything. When I got home late last Friday night he crawled in y pocket so to speak and has yet to want to come out...I can't even pee without him in my face...literally. He got into my briefcase on wheels and smirked up at me, "okay I dare you, just try and leave without me." I so love his playful frolics and he brings me great joy and happiness each day!

    Question how do you get this font always on your webpage? Is it a special program you downloaded....share?

    Hugs to you my friend!

    Valrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would be as easy going as you with the string. LOL The cookies, you can send me some. YUM
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped over to see if there was anything new going on.... I posted your faerie on my blog today and linked back to you! Come join the fun with us Pink Saturday girls! Post your favorite PINK thing and open the doors to a world wide network of lovers of PINK!

    Big PINK Hugs!

    Valrie http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com/2013/07/good-moooo-rning-pink-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from SITS today. REally love your blog. fortheirtenderhearts.com

    ReplyDelete