Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Should I introduce myself???

Perhaps I should take this time to introduce myself. HI...I'm Regina better known as Regi. I'm a whimsical, quirky artist that babbles in a little of this and a little of that. HEHE

Now...I could have started with..."Now that my broken arm has healed" but that wouldn't have been the truth. A good reason to have been gone from here for awhile but just so not the actual reason why. The real reason was due to LIFE. Yes, it has just been the excuse of LIFE!!

My muse has been yelling singing up a storm to me for the past month and it's not that I have been desperately trying to ignore her but....have you ever had times when there is so much you want to do that you just don't know where to begin? That's me at the moment!!

I'm working on a little of this and that with the sewing of some of my tooth faerie critters. There are going to be several cats, frogs, dragons and monkeys. OH MY!! (hehe) They are going to be donated to the Christmas Angel program here. I so believe in paying it forward and this amazing organization has helped with the Chazman's Christmas for the past couple of years. I'm also working on some pretty lace and fabric flower barrettes and pins. Also for the Christmas program. (will post photos soon)

While I'm sitting here working on these items, I'm also soooo wanting to work on some of my Halloween characters and jewelry pieces. Can ya believe that there are only 71 days until the boys and ghouls get to come out and play? (Disclaimer: I was so not calling girls, ghouls. Just making a funny..HAHA)  I also want to start working on some of my Santa serie pieces too. Yes yes....it's only 126 days til that special holiday too. Scary, eh?

Until next time...........HUGS,
Regi




2 comments:

  1. Hey Reggie--but WE KNOW who you are :) Sounds like you have your hands full, and doing such good things at the same time! You are so sweet!

    Blessings to you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Zan. SO happy you stopped by. I have sooooo enjoyed all your amazing photos from your trip.

      Hugs,
      Regi

      Delete