Thursday, April 10, 2014

Need some ideas for some Easter goodie bags?

Well......the Chazman informed me this morning on the way to school that he thinks he is to old to be taking goodies for every Holiday. WHAT??? When did this happen? My little boy is growing up....to to fast!!!

Since I won't be making anything this year (BOOHOO), I thought some of you might be and could use a few interesting suggestions. ^_^


This one caught my eye immediately due to the fact that I LOVE peeps. OMGOSH...I wish they would make some sugar free ones...hehe. This cute idea was posted on Pinterest and once I clicked on the pic I was taken to the website Spoonful. It's a Disney site and WOW...so much FUN can be found there. They have the HOW TO on this and even a free printable for the "You are one of my favorite PEEPS". Just click on the word Spoonful above to get the free printable.


Here's another cute idea....snicker snicker...that was on Pinterest. No link when ya click on the pic though. Kiddos love jelly beans and when they find out they are really (looking around) bunny poop...well...they are going to love them even more. I wish there had been a link because I don't like not giving credit to who ever had this funny and cute idea. If I WAS being allowed to make some goodie bags this is one that I would so use. Taking some card stock and printing off the cute saying and then doodling one of my own bunnies. Oh well (big big sigh) I won't get to make them but YOU can!!!


Now here's a cute idea and one that I did use in the past for the Chazman and his classmates. I got my bags at Wal-mart and the rickrack ribbon too. I'm sure they still carry it and if not then there's always Hobby Lobby and Michael's. ^_^    I think his teacher was really happy that year that I didn't bring candy but yummy goldfish.


Ok...this will be my last one for today (even though I have several, several, SEVERAL more). This is so cute, ri iight?? Powdered donut holes as bunny tails!! I couldn't find a link to the original but I know that YOU are so talented and can do this one without any directions.

I hope I have helped stir your imagination up a wee bit and that you use some of these ideas. Let me know if you do...I would love to see them.

Until next time...............Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment