Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Whatcha doin?

It's a really dreary Tuesday, yes? My heart, thoughts and prayers are going out to all the folks that have been affected by this nasty weather.

Since it is so dreary.....outside....I'm planning on making it shine up in here in my art studio!! Have already been through my shell stash (and I really have got to plan some beach walks and SOON) and my fabric stash. (well....some of my fabric...I have a good bit. HEY, a gal can never, EVER have to much fabric). I plan on making some of my shell necklaces as well as some of my fabric flower pins. (might even combine some shells with the fabric)



Hope you're planning on having a terrific Tuesday. If the sun is shining where you are enjoy and if it's raining.....go out and dance!!!

Until next time...........Hugs,
Regi

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your studio does look cheerful with those wonderful swatches of fabric! I'm imagining some pretty nifty doll clothing the future. I also scrolled down to see your visit to "StoneHedge" Looks like a fun place to visit-dinosaur and all! Have fun with the shell necklaces-bet they sell well in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful stash you have! Always fun to peek!

    ReplyDelete