Saturday, June 7, 2014

Happy Saturday and psstt.....there's a gift waiting for YOU.

Happy Happy Saturday to all. It's suppose to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood today so that makes it a great day to go a treasure hunting, eh?

Did you come to visit yesterday? Did you notice the necklaces? Well...duhhh...of course ya did. (if ya came to visit that is..hehe) You also saw the cute shell bobby pins too as well as the matching earrings I made to go with them. OK so you're sitting there shaking your head saying ya didn't come a visiting yesterday. No worries...just click here to see and then come right back. Back now? Good!! I decided that I would make a pair of earrings to go with a few of those necklaces and give them as a gift to whomever purchases that particular necklace this weekend. Yes....I said "gift" as in FREE!! Here they are....so you can decide just which necklace YOU are going to buy. (see how I did that subliminal message thingie there...HAHA!!)

 Necklace

 Matching FREE earrings

 Necklace

Matching FREE earrings

I also have this pretty in my shop that if you buy this weekend then I will give a pair of the above earrings as a gift.

Necklace
Matching FREE earrings

Necklace

Matching FREE earrings

This offer/gift will only be available this weekend so don't wait around and then come Monday go "Argg, I should have ordered that necklace". ^_^

Until next time..........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment