Monday, June 15, 2015

WIP on dragon....almost complete.

I hope that you had a lovely weekend and did something fun, adventurous or creative. Or perhaps you just stayed indoors, curled up with a good book and lived in another time and place. Any of those things done would have made for a very nice weekend indeed!!!

I'm still working on my EWWL Halloween Flea Market Follies swap, the dragon. This weekend I gave him a good glittering of orange and used red crystals as part of his scales. I really like how the dragon eyes turned out. He's definitely not that sweet little rocking horse anymore, eh?



I have a doctors appointment in the early A.M. (I've decided that this old age thing really is for the birds) and then it's off to work I go (HiHo HiHo) but I do plan on working on his wings when I get home and hopefully do the embellishments on the rockers as well.

Until next time................
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment