Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's HUMP day....YEAH!!! (love that commercial)

Walked out the front door this morning and it (DRUM ROLL) actually felt a bit cooler...a tad bit like fall. Just a tad bit though and I'm sure it won't feel that way for long today BUT at least it did for a short time. HEY....I'll take what I can get. I'm very easy to please when it comes to Mother Nature. (like I really have a choice)

I hope that everyone had a great LONG weekend and did something FUN or at least took the time and got in a few probably very needed horizontal pauses. (that's naps people..hehe) We had a good weekend. The Chazman had his best bud over to spend the night on Saturday. We watched the ALABAMA game..well...WE watched until halftime and then the hubbikins left to go to the local pub to finish watching it. That was alright though because I switched over and watched some of the AUBURN game but shhhh don't tell on me. I also got some work done on some of my projects.


Bella's clay parts got finished and baked. My ooaks look like lil aliens at this stage, or at least the Chazman thinks so..HA!!! I will start painting her this morning and hopefully get her wrapped up in her yarn underclothing. Fingers crossed that I can also work on her dress and hat this afternoon. Love this part of making new pieces.


Noooo....this is not nearly complete. Remember it's just a WIP at this point. I did get the wire armature made for the witch and am really happy with how this stacks up. BAHAHAHA....get it....stacked up...she is sitting on top of a stack of books. OK OK...ya'll know my quirky sense of humor and I know ya'll got it.


I  got some work done on the Tooth Faerie helpers too. Since I'm sewing them by hand, I have been taking them with me when I go to pick up the Chazman from school. (to get close to the front of the line I have to leave about 30-40 minutes early and I can't stand just sitting) I finished the little monkey on Friday and was able to get him stuffed and put together this weekend. I started on the dragon yesterday and hopefully will have him all sewed up by Friday. I was going to wait until I had all of the ones I wanted to make all sewn before I started painting but I think I might just go ahead and get these painted. I mean they are just sitting there...staring at me....and it's kinda creeping me OUT!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful HUMP day and will come back soon to visit under the old Southern ooak tree. I love YOUR visits and comments!!

Until next time..........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment