Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In the studio....



I have been busy working in the studio the past few days....designing more ooaks for the "Captured Faery" series. I have collected a nice variety of temporary homes. I say temporary because those with faery sight know that they never inhabit one place for long...such an adventurous assortment they are.  My muse has been whispering that one should even be a mermaid faery.  Keep checking in as I start to place the wee ones in their temporary homes.  Until then......

Hugs,
Regi

4 comments:

  1. OH! You do such amazing sculpts! I love the fairy homes! Can't wait to see more!! Your wings are beautiful! Your Blog is so much fun to read!!
    Love & hugs!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Lisa...you are so sweet and thank you for ALWAYS encouraging me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regi,
    OMG She is soooooo adorable! I love the cage she is in also... shes perfect!!!

    Wish you were closer tootsie.

    *great big huge hugs*
    Your friend,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne...been getting worried about ya girl!! I wish we were closer too!! Awww..thanks about Mariska...had fun making her once I got my muse to stop telling me to "squish" her...LOL!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete