Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's the Halloween Gang!!


It's so hard to believe that it is August already. Where in the world did summer go? Ohhh wait...it's still here. Well, at least the triple digit temps are. A week and a half before school starts back. What happened to the time when the weather was cooler then. Ohhhh wait....I live in the South. It's hot until Christmas...LOL!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have added some of the Halloween gang to the Etsy shoppe. The $10 off this week applies to them too. (After the 7th all prices are as posted) For those that are new to visiting the Southern Ooaks I have linked each photo with the original post. Some have a few WIP posts but I'm sure you can find those as you wander through the ooaks here. I love Halloween and I hope to get some more things made for the shoppe. Is there some spooky whimsical character you would like to see? I thought about perhaps some of my trick or treat mummies.
Or perhaps a few of my wee spell casters. 
I have even been thinking about designing a few needle felted or felted characters. They can be used as pins, necklaces, or even attached to a head band. As you can tell my muse has been singing her wee lil head off these past few days. But that's a good thing...really it is!!!

Until next time..............HUGS, Regi

5 comments:

  1. Eek, I LOVE Halloween- could we just skip over the end of summer and get into October already?
    Your collection of OOAKS is fabulous- I LOVE them all!
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular Regi! Tee Hee! Couldn't resist saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love halloween and love these guys too, especially Eton! Such amazing creations!

    It's so hot here too, but I've been loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been a big fan of your witches! They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous new creations!! That last witch is just scrumptious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete