Friday, October 11, 2013

A few more Halloween Labels per the Chazman ^_^

I am soooo excited that my Chazman loves to get in on the decorating at holidays. He went through the kitchen last night and decided that some of the jars I use on a daily basis should have labels for Halloween on them too. I mean...they are sitting out and we do have labels on other things...so why not!!!

I love the glass and porcelain old timey containers that have the large wire closures. I keep our coffee creamer and sugar in some. Those are the ones that the Chazman said needed Halloween labels since they sit out on the counter. So.....here's the labels:

Sugar=Faerie Dust
Creamer=Mummy Dust

Now I told ya'll in my Halloween decorations post about the clear container that holds the Transylvania Dirt (remember..not real dirt but brownies) but the Chazman wanted me to actually add a label for that too. Soooo, I did!!!


 As you can see, a good bit of the dirt is missing...hehe!! I knew that I would be making brownies all month long and I don't mind at all. I have a very easy and delicious recipe and I want to share it with YOU.

Ingredients
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup powdered baking cocoa
Optional ingredients (but ohhhh so good to add and we did)
1/4 cup Nesquik Chocolate Syrup
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

I guess if ya wanted to have "rocks" in your dirt, you could add 1/2 cup walnuts. Muahahahaha

Mixing and Baking
Melt butter. Combine sugar, vanilla and melted butter.Add eggs. Mix the remaining ingredients in a different bowl. Combine the two bowls into a larger bowl and mix well. (this is when ya would add those optional ingredients and those "rocks") Grease and flour a 9x11 or a 9x9 pan. Spread batter in pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 365 degrees. Cool. Eat. ENJOY!!!

Until next time............Hugs,
Regi



No comments:

Post a Comment