Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Happy Monday!!!

Happy Happy Monday ya'll. Yes yes, I know that most don't like Mondays but if we didn't have them then it would just be Tuesdays that got a bad wrap..hehe...so enjoy your Monday!!

I'm going to be TRYING to finish up the Tooth Faerie Assistants today but ya'll know how my muse gets tired of working on one thing to much and flutters over to another. I will try and contain her for as long as I can so (fingers crossed) I can at least get them all painted. I did get the rabbit, cat and monkey painted. I know that I said in an earlier post that I was going to make a dress for the rabbit but the Chazman said something that got me to thinking. He doesn't know these are Christmas gifts FROM Santa (he still BELIEVES) but he thinks they are just gifts I'm making for our sweet friend Sue to give out. He said what if Sue gives the rabbit to a little boy instead of a girl? Then he added "Mom....I wouldn't mind the rabbit but not one in a dress". Good point, eh? SO I decided that they would all go all natural. HEHE  I'm also thinking of painting a heart on each one and drawing little faerie wings on that...as their emblem. HEY, they are proud to be Tooth Faerie Assistants.




Now after they are all painted I still have to make their pouches. The ones that will hold the tooth for the Tooth Faerie to find a lot more easily and not get squished in the process of doing so. I'm thinking of a banana for monkey, carrot for rabbit, mouse for cat, lily pad for frog and I'm in a bit of a quandary about the one for the dragon. Any suggestions??? AND before anyone suggests this one...this dragon does NOT eat faeries. ^_^

Until next time...........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment