Sunday, September 5, 2010

Caution..Mature Lookers only!!! ;D

I SEE A HINEY
ALL BRIGHT AND SHINEY


 Now calm down....it's not really a hiney....well actually it is...hehehe...it just belongs to Vanity Voodoo. She is my newest ooaks in the Witchie Poo Series that I'm working on. For those just visiting my blog I am doing several WIP posts to show just how I make some of my art dolls. SO make sure you go back a few post to see the beginning of these WIP post.


Owwwww weeeeee..just look at the junk in her trunk. I have always wanted to say that I just never imagined I actually would get to..hehe!!  Since she is a wire armature that is wrapped in yarn I have to fill her out in some areas so that when I make her clothes they will hang right. WOW...wouldn't it be great if we could do that to ourselves...Yes indeedie.....I would be stuffing and unfluffing in several areas here. I will wrap her new hiney with more yarn because with her the yarn is going to act as part of her costume....like underpants.


 Of course, we can't forget the TaTa's now can we? After taking the photo I think I might need to make them sag a bit more. She is a voodoo swamp witchie but then again she could have done a spell to raise them. Muahhhhh!!!! There again...wish there really was a spell cause I know this ole gal would be doing some raising of her own. Just sayin!!! I won't be wrapping the TaTa's in yarn since she is going to be wearing a blouse.

I hope that in doing these Vanity WIP posts that it might help someone in making their own ooaks or art doll. If anyone should have any questions regarding making one please do not hesitate to ask anything. I have been making sculpts and dolls for a very, VERY long time and would love to share some of my knowledge. Just keep in mind though....I can not stuff or unfluff humans and I so can not find my book with my spell for the raising of anything!!!!

Until next time.......Hugs,
Regi

7 comments:

  1. You made my day. Thanks Regina
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe....so happy that we did Nicole!!! Have a great weekend and keep that foot UP!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make the reader want more!...more!...more! I'm still waiting on that "GREAT" book you are sure to pen one day! Love the facial expression on this one! YOU ROCK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Diana...that is a compliment that will last a long time ^_^. I am getting closer to my children's book I do believe. Even have a title for it. "The Paper Bag Stories".

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha so cute! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This is so funny! You just Gotta love what they look like when they are in progress sometimes! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog and the things you make are amazing. Loved that I found your blog

    ReplyDelete