Friday, December 3, 2010

Something Simple from the heart

Those that have been reading my posts already know about the gifts I have been working on to donate to the Angel program here in Baldwin County. You know....it doesn't take much to put a smile on someone's face and I'm hoping that these help do just that.....plus more. I hope the ones receiving them will get a smile placed on their hearts because they will know that someone really cares. I'm hoping to get a few more things made before they are picked up tomorrow but here is what I have so far....





























This time of year is a time of "giving" and I'm so blessed that I have a talent that I can use to hopefully bring a big smile!!!!



Until next time......HUGS, Regi

2 comments:

  1. You have been so productive! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have been busy! I know whoever receives these will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete