Thursday, June 6, 2013

Looking through broken shells

Good morning Afternoon...hehe  It's still morning but almost afternoon so I will wish ya'll both!! I have been going through my shell collection the last few days and pulled out some of the ones that I think will make a pretty mermaid habitat. I'm so excited to use these little beauties with one of my ooaks so that they can shine outside of the ocean waves. I will be adding a base to each one and adding even more shells...some of the small ones we have found on our beach walkabouts. I hope one will speak to you and tell you to bring it home!!



These are the first ones I'm going to be using. Both photos are of the same shells...just turned over so you can see both sides. Aren't they pretty? Can't ya just see little mermaids enjoying swimming around and inside them? I know that I can. ^_^

Until next time..........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment