Monday, June 3, 2013

Working on commissioned pieces of jewelry!!

A friend that has bought several pieces of my jewelry has commissioned me to make several more pieces for her. I love when my art helps bring folks into my life as what happened this time. She commented on some ooaks that I had made and we started talking back and forth and discovered that we live almost right around the corner from one another. Small world, eh?

I just finished one of the bracelets she ordered.....one of my hemp ones....the one with the pansy and the pearls.  She wants another one just like it but the roping in rose color. (someone has notified me that they are hopefully going to buy one of my teacup faeries and I so hope they do. I need to make a supply run)


I made one of my paper boxes to put the bracelet in and made one of my paper flowers with a button in the center as a decoration for it. I love making these little boxes....such fun!!

After I finish this post then I'm going to start on a memory wire bracelet she has ordered. Well....actually I think a horizontal pause is going to take place first and then I will work on the bracelet. ^_^

Until next time...........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment