Sunday, October 11, 2009

Some of our Halloween Decor....







I haven't been able to work on the Chazman's Boo tree due to being caught up by the flu bug. What a nasty bug it is too. Please make sure that everyone in your home is taking precautions in fighting this nasty critter. Wash hands every time you get near a water source...LOL....and use GermX....lots and lots of GermX. I hate not being able to work in my studio especially when I have so many designs in the works and with Halloween just peeking around the corner. So in the absence of any new BOO work done I thought I would share some of our Halloween decor with you. Happy Hauntings!!!!! Hugs, Regi



4 comments:

  1. Excellent wip and finished pieces! Looks like you are all decked out for the goblin day! Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about the Flu.

    Eso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..thanks...I'm so ready for it to be GONE..LOL!!! Hugs to you both!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
    I love your blog and saved it!
    Did you make those witches/dolls!?
    I have been making larger cloth dolls for years,but not art dolls. I've also been working with polymer clay for quite some time but nothing fancy. I have been really envious of this kind of mix media art.How long have you been doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there..I LOVE your blog and will be "following" you girl...LOL!!! Thank you for the compliments. Yes I made the witches and the other characters too. I have been making mix media dolls for over 35 years and starting using clay around 1990 I think. A long long time ago ;)
    I love sculpting and designing. I'm trying to finish up Chaz's Boo tree...check back and see how it turned it. I need to get it finished...I have a Santa head complete and just sitting and staring at me...LOL!!! Hugs, Regi

    ReplyDelete