Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WIP on Mr and Mrs. Claus

Being a ooaks (one of a kind sculpt) artist fills you with so many emotions. I get so excited when I start a sculpt.....get anxious to complete the sculpt and then feel sad when it is complete. It's really hard to let them go live with others too...but  it's nice to be recognized and to be selling. I wasn't sad from lack of sculpting for to long.....the Santa bug has bitten me and I'm already designing my next sculpt. It is going to be of Mr and Mrs Claus and I'm sure there will be a pumpkin pie too.....seeing how Santa just got back from his garden adventure.  Here is Mrs Claus....all smiles and warm hearted.

More WIP post are coming as this piece moves along. As always, thank you for stopping by and looking and a big thank you for all the comments. I LOVE to get feed back...especially the kind that just makes me feel all warm and toasty inside.  ^_^

Hugs,
Regi


2 comments:

  1. all preparing for christmas! can,t wait to see the results of the Claus Regi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank....it's hard to believe that Christmas is less than two months away...I'm so hoping that someone will buy a Santa so I will have Santa money for Chaz....LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete