Friday, March 8, 2013

Did ya know elephants love Easter?

I hope ya'll are ready for either a totally relaxing weekend OR a totally crazy weekend because it's FRIDAY folks....oh yes it is!!! The weather is suppose to be really nice this weekend and I have a beach house to clean tomorrow soooo we will get to go shell hunting afterwards. I mean....we will be there already and there's no good reason not to...ri iight??

I have been reading a really, really, REALLY good book for the past few days. (Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness) I just needed a little bit of me time. Oh who am I kidding. I'm one of those that once I pick up a book you have to pry it from my fingers to put it down. Ooohhh who am I kidding again...all the Chazman has to say is "I'm getting kinda hongry mom" and I'll put the book down lickety slip. HeHe   I do have to put it down from time to time to stretch a bit from sitting so I worked on some of the Easter clay charms. I didn't like the way the little bear turned out so he is in a box waiting until my muse tells me how she wants to use him. (can't stand throwing any of my clay away) The rabbit and the elephant charms turned out cute though. I attached them to a child's hair twist and boy oh boy...or should I say girl oh girl...they would look so cute for Easter.




I only made these three BUT if there's an interest in them then I would be happy to make more. I could make them into charms on hemp bracelets or even a pin that could be worn on a shirt or maybe in a fabric flower corsage.... possibilities are endless.

Now...I hope you have a fantastic weekend and until next time.................Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment