Friday, March 29, 2013

Shaylee picked out her tea cup and saucer!!

Shaylee came and picked out her tea cup and saucer. She is a pretty little thing and I wanted ya'll to meet her before the Chazman and I set out on our morning to clean a condo. (fingers crossed that there were NOT any messy spring breakers in this one...ppplease)




Cute...ri iight?  Shaylee and her cup sit right at 6 inches. Shaylee is one of my fully sculpted clay faeries with a strong wire armature underneath. She was detailed using acrylic paints and her eyes were hand painted on bone beads. Her hair is dyed pulled wool yarn and her wings are made from vellum papers. Her outfit was sculpted from clay and then hand painted using acrylic paints. Shaylee is permanently attached to her teacup.

I had fun with this one and still have several more vintage tea cups for even more faeries to come and claim. It seems my muse has been taking inventory of my glassware and she has discovered a small bathtub. Hmmmmm, wonder what she will be whispering will go in that?  ^_^

Until next time...............Hugs,
Regi


Keep those fingers crossed for us...pretty please!!!  hehe

1 comment: