Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bookmarks...Bookmarks...Ohhhh all of the bookmarks!!!

I finished the last of the bookmarks for the library and wanted to share them with you. I love sharing and I really LOVE that you come to visit to see what I have been up to. Thank you ^_^


Those that follow along with me will probably recognize this sketch.  It's a copy of my pencil and charcoal drawing I did back in 2010 after the BP oil spill.


Simple dragonfly stamped onto a piece of paper from an old book. I love using my little scrapbook papers to help make these POP a bit.


A unicorn....love love love unicorns and all the mystical legends about them. The saying I did for this one reads " Reading can take us to mystical places"


A copy of one of my mermaid pencil and charcoal sketches. Don't ya think the bubbles on the scrapbook paper adds just the right touch? Me too!!!


Finally, one of my underwater pencil and pen doodles. I so hope that those that pick one up at the library enjoying using them. I so enjoyed making them!!!

Until next time..........Hugs,
Regi

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! I'm sure they will be snatched up quickly and used often! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete