Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I think I'm addicted to.....................

Happy Tuesday y'all. My, my but Mother Nature truly is showing us her bipolar anxieties. Yesterday, I wore a tshirt and my flops and thought about turning the a/c on for a bit. Today it's a thermal shirt with thick socks and my flops...hehe!!! (and if I had a fireplace there would be a fire a going)

Now....I  have a confession to make peoples. I think I'm addicted to............painting on glass!!! Go figure and just how did that happen. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I have been painting non stop for two weeks now. That COULD be it, yes? ^_^  I finished the ones that Diane commissioned for Beach Reflections and delivered the last five this morning.






I think this is going to be my design on any simple turtle ones I do from now on. I like the tribal look of these. Each one, like all the others, have sand and tiny shells found on the beach in Gulf Shores, AL.

From doing these, a friend contacted me and wanted me to do one for her but not of a turtle. She wanted one of her pretty yellow and white cat.


She loved it and that made my heart very, very HAPPY!!! Instead of the hemp bows I have been attaching to the ornaments I decided to use some of my pretty yarn. I mean it is of a cat and cat's LOVE yarn!! ^_^

I've also received a request to paint two ornaments with peacocks. I'm really excited to work on them as I haven't painted birds in a very long time. My muse is already whispering. What? What was that? HEHE

I hope that YOU have a wonderful day today and remember to say "Thank you" for at least one of your blessings. My thank you for today is YOU. Thank you for coming to sit under the old Southern Ooaks tree even if it's just to read what's happening in my whimsical world.

Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes,
Regi

2 comments: