Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ahhh....story is a changing!!!

Good Sunday morning peoples!! I hope today is filled with sunshine, cool breezes, some sand between your toes and a treasure trove of Mother Nature's bounty. That means get out and enjoy the outdoors today. Vitamin D and vitamin Sea are good for a soul.

As ya'll know I helped out at Beach Reflections yesterday and I must say...I'm so enjoying meeting all the interesting folks coming in. (waving at my new friends from Mobile) I'm going to be helping out again tomorrow too so come on in and visit and SHOP...make me look like a good luck charm peoples. ^_^

While sitting in the shop yesterday my mind kept going to my newest sculpt and I must admit that I do believe this witch is more on the dark side than just a sweet little old hag giving away candy. I don't want to give to much away at this point but let's just say.....there is a twist to this piece and I don't just mean the twisted lollipop I'm using as one of the props. Bahahahaha!!! Once I got home I did a bit of tweaking on her face. A new snarl smile, a bigger nose (all the better to smell little children with my dearie), a pointed chin and of course a mole or two that will have a few hairs that need trimming.




Now....is that a snarl or is she speaking out of the side of her mouth at someone.....or something??

I'm going to get her hands done today and hopefully start on the trick or treater this afternoon. I want to get them baked so that I can get them detailed and their costuming started. Oh what a great day it's going to be and before you say "Regi....ya need to follow your earlier advice" be assured that I will at least enjoy some vitamin D throughout the day. Ya'll know I have to get up outa dis old chair and dance every now and then. 

Until next time.........Hugs,
Regi


No comments:

Post a Comment