Thursday, May 15, 2014

Decluttering (cleaning out some supplies and such)

WOW....what a difference a day can make here lately. Yesterday it was hot, muggy and humid. Today is cool and breezy. Not complaining at all either cause the coolness is a welcomed thing and one that I am enjoying!! I love seeing the trees dancing in the breeze and listening to their rustling song.

Didn't some of the rustling sound like children? Well....hehe...it was. The elementary school is having field day today.

What I'm NOT enjoying is cleaning out some of my art supplies. Wahhhh!! Yea yea, I'm a big baby and apparently a supply horder..hehe ^_^

I need to replenish some of my supplies and that means getting rid of a few. (again....WAHHH) I have a few things listed in my Etsy shop already but will be listing more things in the next few days. My loss could be your gain, yes?? I might even put together a few kits!!

Until next time..........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment