Friday, May 23, 2014

Time for another beach walkabout.

Ohh it's going to be a beautiful weekend and a beach walkabout is going to happen during it too. I hope. Fingers crossed!!

I need more shells for my jewelry pieces. My collection is down to almost nil and that just won't do. I did get some medallions made with the ones I did have and this weekend will get them put together. I hope they are going to be at the souvenir/gift shop in one of the Tacky Jack's here. I hope and fingers crossed again!!!


I have a few more that I'm working on as well using my larger glass vials and some auger shells. So love auger shells....they look like unicorn horns to me ^_^  Perhaps there truly are tiny unicorn seahorses living deep in the ocean depths.

I hope that you have a wonderful Memorial weekend and please...at some point this weekend....stop and say a silent Thank you to those that gave their all or even a part of themselves to keep our freedom and way of life.

Until next time..........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment