Monday, October 27, 2014

It's almost Halloween!!!

Happy Monday morn to ya!! OK...I've been a listening to my Celtic music, can ya tell?  ^_^

It's hard to believe that Friday will be October 31st. Time truly is acting like a witch right now....it's FLYING!! Ok ok perhaps I've also had WAY too much caffeine this morning whilst listening to my Celtic music. What can I say, I'm a real WITCH if I don't get my coffee. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Do you do anything special on the 31st as far as dinner goes? The Chazman loves for us to have Halloween themed food that night. It's something I started with him when he was about 4. He was very, VERY scared of anything Halloween until then so we kinda played it down. That was HARD peoples as much as you know I love this time of year. I love my Chazman man sooo much more though so it had to be done. (sigh)
He was asking me this morning what I had planned for this year's dinner so I guess I had better come up with a few things. Yes??

How about some Twice baked mummies?

Perhaps some Tarantula tacos??

Or one of our favorites...mummy dogs!!

Here's three easy and yummy ideas from the Betty Crocker website. I have done all three of these in the past and let me tell you....they were a hit. Pssst....they are easy and fast to fix too which I'm sure YOU will need if you have little ones begging to get out and start Trick or Treating. We don't want them going out with grumbling, empty tummies though......for two reasons....one being that it's not healthy and two hopefully, fingers crossed, they won't eat so much junk ummm I mean candy if they are full. Yeah, I know...RIIIGHT!!


Until next time.............Hugs,
Regi


2 comments:

  1. Not sure what we're going to have this year. These all look good---and I like 'fast' in the kitchen some nights. I like the 'Mummy Dogs'; might go good with the Split Pea Soup Stephie wants to make. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww I think the mummy dogs would go perfect with the soup. Bon apetit!!!!

    ReplyDelete