Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Come in and look around....


I love all the holidays throughout the year
but Christmas is my favorite
                                                                    time of the year.

No need to knock, just come on it
Enjoy the decorations
Come sit down for a spell
                         and let me share all the stories they tell....                     
                                                  
Stockings are hung for all of the boys
Even the oldest three that are grown
for they live in our hearts
no matter where they roam..
     
An old Fashioned Christmas you see can be found in all my vintage Santa Postcards hanging around
                                           
Even the Chazman has a room all his own, it's decorated just like the rest of the home
          
but look closely at his lil tree for a barrel of monkeys you will see
    
Our family room is warm and cozy it's true but don't all the decorations add alittle charm too
The Santa Bear is special and one of a kind, I made it for momma but now it is mine

Our village is set up and changes each morning as Chaz moves the villagers while apparently we're snoring
                                           
                                           
Sadly, our visit must come to end
     
But please my friend, take with you the knowledge
 as the door slowly closes
that you are welcomed here
anytime of the year.

Merry Christmas to all
Hugs, Regi

4 comments:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to YOU, too! Your decorations are so festive and beautiful. I don't do much decorating around here - the cats can undecorate faster than I can put things up! Thank you for inviting us into your home and sharing with us. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh you are very welcome. I LOVE to decorate and my cat is an old gal so she doesn't even pay attention to the tree....Bear is an old boy so he doesn't bother it either but they do both lay and stare at the lights...LOL!!! Hugs to you to my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful walk through your home, very festive I love it! Thanks for stopping by today so great to meet you. Have a fantastic holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh thank you and so glad you visited. It's great to meet you too and I hope we visit each other often. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hugs, Regi

    ReplyDelete