Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good luck in the "Fish Bowl"

It has been brought to my attention that some of us don't have a Facebook account....imagine that...LOL!!!! So to make this fair to all my followers I wanted to set up a step for them to be able to get their name in the fish bowl too. So here it is: Simply email some of your friends...put the link to my blog in the email so they can find me and send that email to me so that I know you did it. Now, everyone is covered and will have a chance to enter the fish bowl.


Thank you for reading and posting comments. I'm so excited about this giveaway. I think I'm even going to let the winner decide which weebie they would like. Soooo here are some photos of the ones they can pick from.....will that someone be YOU!!!!!







Good luck to all and until next time....

Hugs,
Regi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joan....aww thanks girl. I love my ooaks. I hope you went back and looked at some of my older post...I have a good bit of my ooaks posted there. Please come back to visit often..I love hearing what my fellow artist have to say. Hugs, Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL sooo cute! It would be hard to choose one. Can somebody also BUY these darling ornaments?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course you can buy them silly gal...LOL!! I so don't just do them for my health..well actually I do, do them for my health...my therapy and it works most the time...hehehe!!
    If you would like one let me know...the ornaments I will repeat...it's just the large ooaks I never repeat. Hugs to ya!!! (and thanks so much for reading my post...it means the world to me)

    ReplyDelete