Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night......

Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the house....the hubby was snoring....asleep on the couch.

The wee one had FINALLY fallen slowly to sleep and mommie hoped now not to hear even a peep. 

For it's time to wrap presents from Santa you see and I realize that OMGOSH we forgot the batteries.

I finished the wrapping, placed them under the tree and now it's time for a hot cup of tea.

As I sit in my chair without any cares, I thank the good Lord with a small tiny prayer.

Oh heavenly Father, protect and keep...all my babies safe as they slumber and sleep

I rose from my chair...turned out the light, walked over to hubby and kissed him goodnight.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...the hubby was snoring, asleep on the couch.




Merry Christmas to all.....

2 comments: