Sunday, November 18, 2012

OMGOSH...look what my muse is making me do!!

My muse is keeping me jumping with all the Santa ideas she is throwing at me but that's a good thing. I'm on a roll and loving it!! Here are some WIP photos of my newest Santa and Li'l Miss LuLu.

Santa, of course!!

Li'l Miss LuLu

Here's some WIP photos of some antique toys and a tricycle that will go with another Santa piece after I finish with Santa and Li'l Miss LuLu.


Ya might not be able to figure out what these are until I finish putting them together and they are painted. The little box with the A on front is a "Elf in a Box". Directly behind her are pull toys....elephant and tiger. Can't imagine where I got that idea from...hehe  (ALABAMA and auburn perhaps)  The larger piece on the front is a tricycle. I hope it turns out once I get it painted and detailed because it took several hours to get it put together. ^_^

Until next time..........Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment