Thursday, December 19, 2013

Egg changed....so did dragon

I have been frantically working on the Chazman's gift today.  As you know from yesterday's post my muse decided to posses one of my kitties and broke the original egg I had made. That turned out alright because I really like the new egg much better. In fact, looking at the new egg I decided that it needed a new dragon hatchling to go with it.



He's in the oven curing now and I just have to hope that the Chaz will sleep in late tomorrow so that I can get him painted. Today is their last day until after the New Year. Keep those fingers crossed for me ppplease!!!

I hope that everyone is having an awesome day. Mine for some reason is filled with leaky eyes. Thank goodness these days are few and far between. My Happy Happy nature has a hard time handling them.

Until next time.....Hugs,
Regi

No comments:

Post a Comment