Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day!! THANK YOU!!


Our freedom has come at a great price and I for one want to say "Thank you" to all those that fought so hard for all of us to live in the land of the free.

I'm still steadily working on Santa and the sticky beard and I must say having to look at this candy cane all day is making me want one badly!! I just love the kind of peppermint that melts in your mouth.....ya know...the old fashioned kind. Nom Nom Nom!! OK OK I'm getting off on a tangent...sorry!! I did get Lil stinker aka Sarah J finished today. She looks so darn cute and you can just see the mischief in her eyes.

 Looks like she is saying "Ta-Dahhh, I'm here"
 She's going to lick it....oh yes she is!!!

She's asking if you want a lick.

I'm really proud of her and the Chazman made my heart sing by a comment he made. He told me that she looks just like a little girl straight out of a vintage Christmas postcard. What a compliment and from a 10 (almost 11) year old. Life doesn't get any better, eh?

I'm working on Santa's clothes now. He is going to be dressed in the traditional red suit and fur trimmed cap. I'm so hoping to get him finished by tomorrow. These old eyes are acting up a bit and I want this piece done before they go kaput on me. So much to do.....

Until next time.............Hugs,
Regi


No comments:

Post a Comment