Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope that you have many things to be thankful for today....well...not just for today but for each and every day. I have learned over many years that's it's best to always look for the good we have in our lives, the blessings we ARE given each day and not dwell on the things we don't have. Count each of your BLESSING today and give thanks!!!

Happy Happy Thanksgiving from me to YOU!!!








I want to share some of my vintage paperdoll images. HEY...they could come in handy when the little ones at the kiddos table get finished eating before YOU do. It will give them something to entertain themselves with if only long enough for you to eat that piece of pumpkin pie with a little peace and quiet....hehe







Until next time..........HUGS,
Regi

1 comment:

  1. Awe, those memories of the gatherings during holidays at Grandmas house just snuck up on me reading your post. Brother and I were the only children, so we always had arts and crafts, toys and the candies to occupy us while the grownups played games like bingo for the real money, not our play money! The paper doll books that were brought out for those special days were so much fun. These vintage goodies look tempting Regi! My grandson wouldn't touch them... too bad. Guess I will have to wait for the granddaughter I hope to have one day soon.

    ReplyDelete