Thursday, July 23, 2009

Santa and Chester


I want to thank everyone that has joined my blog group...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! ;) This is such a fun way to post what you are doing so others can see or ummm just post to yourself to keep up with what you are doing...LOL!!!!


I'm working on the Santa today that goes with Chester. Most of today and probably through the weekend I will be making his wire armature and soft body. I have found that needle felting the fibers to make his body give him even added strength. Takes a bit longer to do but I think it is worth the effort.....Santa does need to be able to stand the test of time!!! The above photo is a WIP (work in progress) of Santa's head...hands and feet. I still have some detailing to do on the head. I plan on making felt slippers for his feet....he is after all taking a break and inspecting a new toy for a special lil boy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's coming together! Sounds like you are having fun here.

    I can't seem to 'join' as a follower, so I've just been posting as 'anonymous'. Hope you don't mind! Glad you're having fun with the blog.

    Peace Always,
    the DragonLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Ms. Regi---ignore the above comment---at least the bit about not being able to comment properlike. Turns out I HAVE a blog on this site.

    I forgot all about it,lol. Keep up the good work.

    Peace Always,
    the DragonLady--(aka; 'JoJo's World')

    ReplyDelete