Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thirsty for a new well.

I have been in the starving artist mode for most my life and that has been mostly by choice. I love to design characters so much that just giving them away as gifts to family and friends satisfied my artistic thirst. That no longer quinches my thirst completely and I'm ready to find my well filled with gold and silver coins....hopefully a few sandwich bags filled with paper money too ;) I started my own doll business this year, Southern OOAKS. Now with a friend's encourgement I am also starting out on this blog adventure....so here I am. My first blog...a way to reach out....find my well. I hope that you will join me on this quest.....look at my ooaks and maybe fall in love with one or two. Hugs, Regi

1 comment:

  1. Regi: Wow! You certainly did a bang up job for your first blog post! I love looking at your creations and reading all about them. You are so incredibly talented. I hope your well runneth over!

    ReplyDelete