Thursday, July 30, 2009

Santa is coming along.....

I have Santa's red flannel shirt done and trying to decide if I want to make a full size one....FOR ME...hehe!!! He is getting his "DO" and beard done now. It still amazes me how after all these years of sculpting that Santa takes on such a different look when his hair and beard are in place.
I'm going to start on his trousers while I'm waiting for his hair to dry and as soon as my batteries for my camera charge then I will post some WIP pics for everyone to see. Chester is just "hanging" around...patiently waiting for Santa to sit in his chair and check him out....make sure that he is up to Santa toy standards. With me looking at him now I see some more things I need to do to him....a never ending story. I think we can always find something else to do to one of our sculpts...you just have to know when to walk away...yes that's it...walk away.....do it now....Chester..will you stop staring at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment